Project Management Professional (PMP) is the most popular credential in the project management world and around 7,00,000 professionals have already acquired it, so far.
This course is intended to enhance your preparation for PMP and will also give you many practical scenarios to use this knowledge in real life.
Do you have the following questions in mind?
- PMP vs. Agile vs. Six Sigma. What’s their relationship with each other?
- How to select the best project management methodology for a given project?
- How to customize a standard methodology for your unique project requirements?
- How to cherry-pick some best practices from other methodologies?
We will address many such practical questions to enhance your knowledge and wisdom!
Duration: 4 Days
Project Management practitioners who wish to give necessary boost to their professional career
- PMP requirements, application process and examination guidelines will be discussed in detail
- Based on the PMBOK Guide – Fifth Edition
- An innovative first of its kind Process cum Data Flow Diagram based on the PMBOK Guide content
- Aligned with the PMP Examination Content Outline
- Videos of the key concepts
- All-important templates (Project Charter, PM Plan and its Subsidiary Plans, WBS and WBS Dictionary, Risk Register, etc.) to give you enough practice, clear understanding and the real knowledge of this trade
- A well-researched and condensed Course material
- Interactive and practical industry driven scenarios
- Mock tests
- Limited batch size to enhance the interaction, participation and hands-on experience
- PMI certified and very experienced trainer will share very valuable examination tips & tricks
- Certificate upon completion
- Ongoing assistance and support in submitting your PMP application
- 35 Contact hours of PMP certification training (Instructor led) aligned to the PMBOK Guide – 5th Edition
- PMP certification training course material, workbook, aligning with PMI’s PMBOK 5th Edition towards PMP® certification
- Ongoing assistance to submit PMP exam application and support
- Test taking strategies for the PMP Certification Exam
Learning Points :
Below are some of the focused learning points during this Instructor led PMP certification workshop
- Participants will learn a complete overview of the PMBOK Guide covering the 5 Process groups and 10 Knowledge areas with a structured learning cycle during the PMP certification workshop
- Fulfils the prerequisite of 35 Contact Hours towards PMP exam
- Learn PMBOK concepts through real time case study and roleplays in the PMP certification training program
- Develop your Project Management skills using Global Project Management Best Practices as defined in PMI’s PMBOK Guide
We're Here To Help You!
Aquis House, 27-37 Station Road, Hayes, UB3 4DX, London
T: +44 (0) 203 959 7003
© Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved. Alexander London College is a trading name of First Idea London Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Registration Number: 09029278