We offer a number of shared flats and houses that are are located near underground stations and offer twin and single room accommodation. Houses are recently decorated in contemporary style with laminated wood floors and shared living room, kitchen and bathroom. Some have Sky TV and many have a garden.
The modern bathrooms are tiled and kitchens are fully equipped with washing machine and all major appliances (except dishwasher), cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils are provided. Rooms are cleaned before occupancy only and common areas of the houses are cleaned every 2 weeks.
How to book a flatshare
In order to book a room in a flatshare, we first need to know which London zone you prefer:
- Zone 1 – premium location, within minutes from the school
- Zone 2 – average choice, usually within 30 minutes from the school
- Zone 3 – best budget choice, at least 40 minutes to the school by public transport
Please note that availability for flats in zone 1 is very limited, we suggest booking well in advance before your trip.
Now, which room size are you looking for?
- Single room – standard room with a single bed
- Double room (for one person) – bigger room with a double bed, single person use
- Double room (for two people) – great if you are a couple and are coming to study in London together
- Twin room (for two people) – best choice for two friends that are happy to share a room on two separate beds
Rooms with en-suite bathroom can be requested for a supplement, where available. Subject to availability, there is also the possibility to share a twin-room with another student (of the same gender). Use the booking notes for any request, we will do our best to accommodate all the requests.
[table “5” not found /]
Please read the below booking guidelines before booking:
Stays must begin and end on Saturdays or Sundays. Minimum stay 4 weeks. Cancellation, postponement or curtailment of stay received less than 4 weeks prior to arrival will incur a charge of 4 weeks. No refund for curtailment of stay after arrival or no show.
Please note that a refundable security deposit of £250 will be kept by the accommodation provider and returned after departure. Minimum age 18. Rates are valid from 01 January 2018 until 31 December 2018 but may be subject to change. Please contact us for any doubt or request.
We're Here To Help You!
Aquis House, 27-37 Station Road, Hayes, UB3 4DX, London
T: +44 (0) 203 959 7003
© Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved. Alexander London College is a trading name of First Idea London Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Registration Number: 09029278